Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'm Back

After all of these years I'm back at Toolik Lake Field Station.   I'm at the top of the world north of the Arctic Circle doing research with a friend.  It doesn't get better than this in my world. It's a wonder to go back to a place 20 years later. Toolik Field Station and the power of the surrounding landscape brought a definition to my self at 22 that I pulled in and used as a foundation for much of my life.  It's special to me and never far from my heart.

I started a process way back last August. This blog was part of a declaration of intention to heal and document my path. Even though I haven't documented much I have stayed committed to healing.  It took more energy than I thought it would but I've stayed the course. And here I am. Is it coincidence or part of that intention I threw out there 10 months ago that brought me here today?

I'll write more later.  For now I'm back and I'm happy and grateful to be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment